Friday, April 26, 2013

Lucy Lately: Big Sister

Lucy has really been in her element as a big sister and "helper" this week. She loves holding Clara and helping her put her pacifier back in her mouth when it falls out. She is even really excited about me teaching her how to change Clara's diaper. (Taking advantage of that while I can!)

It warms my heart to see Lucy hold her with such care and love, and to give her tender kisses her her head. What a special time for us all to enjoy together.

I love my girls!






Lucy enjoying a play date with friends while mom and dad are at the hospital delivering her new baby sister. A great day for Lucy! Pool party, mud pies, juice boxes, and a new baby sister. What could be better?!












Cutie smiler!




























4 comments:

  1. Could your kids be any cuter? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little babies in the world! She looks like she is loving having a little baby sibling. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...