Friday, June 14, 2013

Family Time: Uncle Boydie

Next up, Uncle Boydie!

My older brother Boyd came to visit right after Dad and Gayle left. They even saw each other in between flights at the Dallas airport!

We had a blast both running around town, and at home.

We visited a lot of neat shops, parks, and historical sites around the city. At home we watched movies, talked late into the night, and made yummy dinners and desserts. (Recipes and posts to come!)


I just love it when my family visits!



Fun lunch date together at one of my favorite restaurants. I love sharing all of my favorite places with Boyd.






Going in for the bearded kiss.



Lucy saying, "Boyd, your face is too tingly!"






Clara being a good baby and enjoying our lunch date.







We stayed up until 4am watching movies and making this delicious white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. 



At the sculpture park. This cherry was Lucy's favorite.






Boyd: move next door to us! Wherever that may be. There are too many games to play, movies to watch, treats to share, and shops to visit.

We love you. Can't wait to see you again.




4 comments:

  1. I love Boyd! That cherry is amazing. I'm so glad he got to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't?! He is a lovable guy. :)

      Me too! I only wish we were closer so we could spend more time together.

      Delete
  2. Where is this sculpture park? I don't remember ever seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's new! It is to the right of the sunken park that is on Abe when heading south, along the river trail.

      Delete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...