Saturday, December 10, 2016

Texas Christmas 2016

In anticipation of being in Alaska for Christmas break, we decided to celebrate with my in-laws and the kids before leaving so we wouldn't have to bring presents for them to open to Alaska.


We set up the tree and a few Christmas decorations to enjoy for the few weeks before heading out.

Notice that the tree got lights, but I never got around to putting any other decorations on it knowing it wouldn't be up for long.



Starting Christmas off right with a visit to Bass Pro Shops!



"Christmas Eve"



Excited and ready to go downstairs!






My exciting haul.
Note: Compression socks recommended by my eye Dr. to help prevent future blood clots while flying to AK.
Not pictured: the chalk board eraser that made all my Christmas wishes come true. Thanks, Zach! <3



Lucy with her spoils.


Clara's loot.



Henry's bounty.


Also not shown: All the winter clothes and gear purchased for our Alaska trip.





 Apparently I never took a picture of Zach, Kay, or Greg's gifts. Oh well.


Merry Fake Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...