Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Strained Peas: Baby Hitler

While feeding Clara strained peas one night, I noticed an uncanny resemblance in manner and appearance to a famous dictator.



"I do not like green peas in a jar. I do not like them near, or far."



"Nein!"



While attempting to break her of her dictatorial approach to eating, we keep giving her new foods to try.

At this Asian restaurant rice was on the menu, unfortunately she couldn't handle it and coughed it back up. I guess she first needs to master swallowing things other than liquids, such as successfully masticating and swallowing a soft piece of bread, before tacking bits of rice.

Small food particles, who knew?






"Who me?"





Wise words indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...