Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lucy's Room: Gallery Wall

One of my goals for the year was to frame and hang old treasures and I have been meaning to make a few gallery walls.  I finally got around to it and made a mini gallery in Lucy's room.

The configuration is not the best/most balanced but ultimately I was just happy to get them up on the wall and out of the guest room! I would also like to paint the frame of the cross-stitched poem white to match the rest of the gallery, but it is professionally framed and I would have to take apart the whole thing to do so. We will see!

Gotta love double light switches!




The final product!


Before: Two pictures hung on random nails that were already in the wall
Before: pink/peach frames



After: White frames


This was an early Christmas gift from Zach's parents when Zach and I were dating.  We went to meet his family in Iowa for Thanksgiving.


The whole deal.


Cross-stitched for Zach when he was a baby by a dear family friend and passed down to Lucy and Peter.









Gift from dear friend when Peter died.



Lucy loving her baby brother.



Fin!

Dating picture of me and Zach in a pressed flower frame from my old YW leader,  baby picture of me, thrifted lace table runner.


2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet Tracy. I'm glad you were able to get this one done especially. <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...