Saturday, August 18, 2012

Remembering Peter: 99 Balloons

The other day Lucy pointed to my computer and asked to see Peter, so I opened up my files and we looked at pictures and watched videos of Peter. It was so nice. It makes me wish I could go back in time so that I could hold and snuggle him again. Such a sweetheart.


Heaven.



Later I found the link to a youtube video that I had posted on Facebook after Peter was born that touched me so much.

After watching it again (and crying my eyes out again) I decided that I should share it here on my blog.

The video is a memorial written by a dad to his son that was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 before he was born, and their beautiful story and his life. It is such a sweet, sweet story that touches my heart so much.

You really should have some kleenex handy.


Link: 99 Balloons


1 comment:

  1. It was pure beauty and love to watch that movie. Wow what a fighter 99 days. Wow

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...