Saturday, March 30, 2013

Still Life

After seeing my friend frame and display her still life final from our Drawing 101 class in college, I have been on the hunt for a frame to display mine. I finally found one that would work for now and have loved having this piece that I worked +40 hours on displayed in my home instead of just hidden away in an old art portfolio. I just need to get a mat cut or cut the frame down a bit for it to fit perfectly. 

Every time I walk by it or look at it in the living room it makes me feel awesome knowing that I created it. 











Whatever your talents are, share and display them! It feels great to use them and share them with others and gives you a sense of self worth and accomplishment.

You can do awesome things!




4 comments:

  1. Looks fancy! You did such a great job on that drawing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! :D Drawing isn't my strongest medium, but it feels so good when you can create something.

      Delete
  2. You SHOULD feel awesome about your drawing! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...