Here is the recipe shared by our gracious host.
Crepes (Or Danish Pancakes)
1/3 Cup of flour
2/3 Cup of milk
pinch of salt
little vanilla (optional)
- Strawberries, nutella, and whipped cream
- Banana, nutella, peanut butter
- Cream cheese, spinach
- Powdered sugar & lemon or lime juice
- Maple syrup & powdered sugar
- Jam or jelly
- Banana & caramel sauce
- Salsa, eggs, cheese
- Ham & cheese
- Spinach, mushrooms, provolone
Yield: Roughly three crepes, depending on size.
Multiply these amounts for however many people/crepes you want.
- Mix together ingredients to form batter.
- Warm pan on stove top and spray with Pam.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into pan and roll pan around to evenly distribute batter.
- Wait a few minutes until crepe is cooked through (not moist on top) and then flip it over to finish it off.
- Stack on serving plate, and repeat until batter is gone.
- Fill finished crepes with delicious fillings, and enjoy!
|Strawberry, nutella, and whipped cream.|
|Fancy crepe pan.|
|Roll it around.|
|Nifty spatula with rubber coating, perfect for crepe making.|
This is a perfect dessert for a ladies luncheon, shower, or activity. They are really cheap to make, offer lots of variety for all taste preferences, and can be pre-made and warmed up before serving.
Crepes for all!
What flavor combinations would you recommend for my next attempt?