For this advent calendar activity Lucy made her own ornament. I used materials I already had on hand, and she loved making it, as well as pointing to it, touching it, and talking about it all week long.
- Clear plastic ornament (Hobby Lobby)
- Pearl beads
- Jingle bells
- Paper hearts
- Leftover beads from gift packaging
- Snipped white feathers from boa
1. Carefully take the silver top off the ornament
2. Fill ball with various decorations
3. Pop top back on and attach hook or string for hanging
4. Hang on Christmas tree!