Thursday, August 22, 2013

Friendship Brunch

Time again for the Ladies Friendship Brunch! It was a blast again this year! We kept with tradition and had a crepe bar, speed friendship dating, a short thought about making friends, and plenty of socializing.











The ladies in charge did a fabulous job planning, decorating, and executing this activity.

















Enjoying a nutella crepe from my bestie, Natalie.





Natalie enjoying my thoughts about making friends.





Speed friendship dating!











Love these ladies!











Thanks again to everyone who helped make this activity a success! And thank you to everyone who came! I had a great time getting to know everyone better and enjoying some delicious crepes.




2 comments:

  1. Loved this activity. So glad I could help out where it was needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for helping! I absolutely loved it.

      Delete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...