Sunday, August 4, 2013

Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip

I could not stop eating this yummy dip at our Cheese Party. I especially enjoyed dipping walnuts into it. Yum! After getting the recipe from my friend, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to recreate.



Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Original recipe found here.

Ingredients:

1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1 15oz jar marshmallow cream
Fresh fruit
Graham crackers

Directions:

1. Blend cream cheese and Marshmallow cream with hand mixer until combined.

2. Serve with assorted fresh fruits and graham cracker sticks.














3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was SO yummy! I couldn't believe it was only two ingredients! Ha! I'm going to make it for the Friendship Brunch the RS is hosting on Saturday. We are having a crepe bar. Mmmm.

      Delete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...