Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ladies' Night: Pedicures

One of my friends from church organized this amazing Ladies' Night Out. It started with dinner at an asian buffet, then on to pedicures, and finished with frozen yogurt for dessert. It was so fun! Most of us carpooled and I didn't get home until around 11pm due to all us chatting and having such a fun time together. 

I think if I ever had another baby shower it would be dinner out, pedicures, and dessert. So fun and stress-free for everyone! Plus, I am a totally sucker for any kind of massage. I'm there, baby!

I can't wait for the next one! Thanks for organizing this night out, S!



Kiwi, almonds, coconut, and granola


Asian Buffet: Coconut shrimp, BBQ chicken, rib, crab & butter.





Hot wax on feet, cold mud mask on legs



Massage chairs = Heaven

Minted by Revlon (brought from home)








Frozen Yogurt for dessert! Mmmm.
Fresh strawberries, coconut, pecans.

Fresh strawberries, cheesecake bites, pecans.

Brownie and cheesecake bites

Raspberries

Cookie dough and chocolate chips

Love these ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...