Monday, August 6, 2012

Shower Surprise

I was taking a shower on Saturday and felt something on my foot. Thinking it was a loose hair, or just water, I disregarded it. I happen to glance down and saw a dark blob near the front of the tub. I say blob because without my glasses or contacts, I can't see a thing.  I then realized it might be a cockroach (or something along those lines) so I quickly hopped out and grabbed my glasses, pulled back the shower curtain and saw.....




A baby gecko!


I called Zach and had him carefully catch it in toilet paper and release it on the back porch. I tentatively resumed my shower with my eyes on the drain. 

How the heck did it even get in there?! Did it climb up through the drain?


The culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...