Original recipe found here.
Turtle Pretzel Bites
- Bite sized waffle shaped pretzels
- Caramel Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 170. Lay foil on baking sheet and cover with pretzels.
2. Remove wrappers from kisses and place one on each pretzel.
3. Place in preheated oven for 4-6 minutes or until chocolate turns shiny.
4. Remove from oven and quickly and gently press pecan onto each kiss.
5. Allow treats to cool a few minutes before placing in the refrigerator to set about 10 minutes.
6. Package and give away or just keep and enjoy!
|This is what happens if you get overzealous in pressing the pecan into the chocolate. Be gentle!|
|Pecans pressed on squarely.|
|Or... pecans pressed on at a diagonal.|
|I think the diagonal is prettier.|
This treat is super easy and really yummy. These would be a quick and delicious addition to a Christmas goody plate. I will definitely make these again in the future.