Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baby Shower In A Box

I was so happy and excited to receive a Baby Shower In A Box from my mom. She hosted a combined baby shower in Alaska for all the cousins that had babies in the past few months, and then sent me the gifts that were brought for Clara.






Lucy very excited about the gift that was included for her. 



Thank you, Aunt Lori!






Thank you everyone! I love it all!



Clara modeling her new hat from Melanie, and trying out her new toy from Grandma Gillson. Thank you!





Thank you so much for thinking of us, and for all the lovely gifts! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with everyone!

I miss and love my amazing family!



1 comment:

  1. A very nice blog. Very nice photoes. A very nice family. A very nice wife and mother. An example to admire.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...