1. Create a masterpiece: Still working on this one. I finally hung up the painting I bought (mostly to get it out of the way), but still haven't painted over it to create my own masterpiece. It's hard to decide what kind of piece I want to put on it. Not for lack of inspiration.
2. Frame old treasures: I have framed some old works of mine as well as other pieces, but haven't hung them up on a wall, so I won't check this one off yet. I have a growing stack of pieces waiting to be hung on a glorious gallery wall. Emphasis on waiting...
Send letters: See here!
6. Family trip: A bit of a hold up on this one...
7. Have a party: We casually party every weekend by having friends over for games, but I can do better than that.
8. Draw: Aeee. Haven't even started. I guess I can at least go pick out a sketch book right now and do one drawing for tonight. Stay tuned...
Braid: Heck yes! I love me some fishtail. See here.
So, 4/10. Not so good when you look at it, but I am confident that I will be able to knock the rest out by the end of the year.
As a reminder, these are things I actually want to do as opposed to "New Years Resolutions" that are usually things that you don't want to do, but resolve to do anyway. Usually as an effort to become a better you. I'm not opposed to that, but this list isn't intended to do that. Rather, a way to encourage myself to actually do the things I long to do, but never seem to get around to.
How are your goals for the year coming? Have you accomplished any dreams this year?